If you could change the world, in under a minute, would you?Stephen Meade
This Earth we live on, this third rock, is really more of a “wet” rock, in that we are 70% covered in water.
Yet, our Earth is a finite eco system that relies on our care and conservation for its existence and our very survival.
However, our resource of water is disappearing at an astonishing rate. So it is essential that we not only take much better care of all of our natural resources, but especially water.
Safe, clean water is not a luxury, it is a basic human necessity. Right this minute, there are over a billion people on this planet who do not have access to clean water. In today’s modern world, that’s not just wrong, it’s a global catastrophe. And as citizens of this beautiful planet, it is the responsibility of individuals, small businesses and large corporations to create opportunities to make this right.
It’s a big undertaking but it is not impossible. In fact, it is very possible. And for us, it starts with My Blue Earth.
- 1 billion people lack access to drinking water
Global demand has tripled in the last 30 years
Many of the world’s rivers are a fraction of their original..
» read more about WATER…
- Americans trash 70-100 million plastic bottles a day
- Nearly 90% of trash in the ocean is plastic
- Recycled P.E.T is inexpensive to acquire, and…
» read more about PLASTIC…
- 1 gallons of water weighs 8 pounds, we use 100 gallons per day
- A growing community needs more power, which requires more water
- If just one percent of U.S. homes replaced older toilets with new…
» read more about POWER…
9601 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1199
Beverly Hills, CA 90120